Panda Security presents its simple and light endpoint security and productivity solution. Endpoint Protection Plus provides centralized and uninterrupted protection for all of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, including laptops and servers, in addition to the leading virtualization systems and Android devices.
Panda Security’s Collective Intelligence technology protects all workstations and servers against threats and exploits that use unknown zero-day vulnerabilities in real time, without needing to install additional servers or IT infrastructures. It also monitors and filters Web traffic and spam, allowing the company to focus on its business and forget about unproductive employee behavior.
With Endpoint Protection, the protection is managed conveniently and easily from a single Web console, permitting centralized administration anytime and anywhere, without needing technical knowledge.
Centralized management of security and product upgrades through a simple Web browser for all network workstations and servers. Manage your Windows, Linux, Mac OS X or Android protection from a single administration console.
Run Cleaner Monitor remotely and repair workstations infected with advanced or non-conventional malware. Remotely reboot servers and workstations to ensure the latest product updates are installed.
Detailed monitoring of your IT infrastructure in real-time thanks to comprehensive and intuitive dashboards. Reports can be generated and sent automatically, detailing the protection status, detections and inappropriate use of resources.
Assign profile-based protection policies, ensuring the most appropriate policies are applied to each group of users.
Block devices (USB drives and modems, webcams, DVD/CD, etc.) or establish the actions allowed (access, blocking, read, write) to prevent malware from entering or data leakages.
Increase user productivity by preventing and/or monitoring access to content belonging to categories considered dangerous or unproductive during working hours, regardless of the type of browser used.
Do not get burnt by false positives again. Malware Freezer freezes detected malware for seven days just in case there is a false positive, in which case the file is automatically restored to the system.
The solution is hosted on Microsoft Azure with complete data protection guaranteed. Our data centers are ISO 27001 and SAS 70 certified.
- Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 10
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- At least one with an Internet connection.
- Workstation operating systems supported: XP SP2 and later, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit) and Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit).
- Server operating systems supported: Windows 2003 (32, 64-bit and R2) SP1 and greater, Windows 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 2008 R2, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow leopard- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan- macOS Sierra
- Ubuntu 12 32/64 bits and later- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 64 bits and later- CentOS 6.0 64 bits and later- Debian 6.9 Squeeze and later- OpenSuse 12 32/64 bits and later- Suse Enterprise Server 11SP2 64 bits and later
- Android (from 4.0)
- VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x and 9.x
Virtual PC 6.x
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 and 2012 3.0
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x and 6.x
Due to the technical nature of the products, some products cannot coexist at the same time in a customer's organization. Please consult the table below:
Please consult the table below to determine the upgradeability of your product:
This website is using cookies.
We use only non-persistent cookies that are essential for the normal functionality of the site. No personal data are stored in our cookies.